Job Title: Finance and Accounting Intern
Reports To: Finance Coordinator/Finance Manager
- Data entry, bookkeeping and assisting in proper record keeping and file management.
- To gather, comprehend, process, verify, and report accounting-related data.
- Assistance with the creation of monthly or weekly financial reports may be necessary.
- Create and use spreadsheets, databases, and other accounting software.
- Manage specific information, reports, and forms dealing with grants, billing, project tracking, and so on.
- The individual will assist the Finance Coordinator in budgeting events, campaigns, and collaborations.
- Developing relationships with groups in order to raise funds for the center while also submitting funding applications.
- In addition, you must maintain track of your accounts and payables.
Qualifications and requirements:
- College junior or senior, preferably with majors in finance/accounting.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise in numbers and good math skills are very important.
- Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation- Experience working in a team.
- Excellent communication abilities (written, verbal, and telephonic).
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and data entry skills are required.
- Multilingualism is appreciated (Spanish, Urdu, Hindi, Mandarin or Cantonese, Russian)
- Other skills required are related to problem solving, entering and verifying data.
This is a part-time, 25-30 hours per week, salary range is $15 per hour.
Email your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org