Job Title: Finance Coordinator
Reports To: Finance Manager and CEO
- Responsible for organization’s Accounts Payable and Accounts
- Receivable functions.
- Grant Management – preparation of billing/vouchering/invoicing for all grants/contracts; ensure compliance with all government requirements.
- Maintain and retain financial records for compliance, recordkeeping, archiving and facilitation of monthly and quarterly reporting and budget tracking
- Manage and administer office vendor and consultant contracts and relationships
- Prepare monthly journal entries.
- Other tasks as assigned by Finance Manager and CEO.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. 3+ years of experience in nonprofit sector is a plus.
- Proven experience in day-to-day nonprofit accounting/finance.
- Experience working effectively across all teams within an organization.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and analytical; clear communication skills– both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent judgement and a high level of professionalism and discretion, especially in handling sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
This is a part-time, 25-30 hours per week, salary range is $20 – $25
per hour, commensurate with experience.
Depending upon the performance after three months the position may be converted into